• Winter commencement at IU Bloomington will be Saturday, Dec. 18, at 10 a.m. at Assembly Hall.
• A celebration: Logansport Memorial Hospital’s “Where Would We be Today Without IUK?” Day.
• Fifteen IUSM faculty serve as presidents or presidents-elect of their professional organizations.
• IUSM has received a $7 million award
from the NIH to establish the Midwest Sexually Transmitted Infections
and Topical Microbicides Cooperative Research Center. The
Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention’s annual conference is in
April at IUB. Wednesday, Dec. 1, is World AIDS Day.
• Kokomo’s third “Grate American Sleep Out,” to raise awareness of the homeless, is Friday, Nov. 19.
• The IU vs. Purdue Blood Donor Challenge culminates Saturday, Nov. 20, at the Old Oaken Bucket game.
• Deadline for Open Enrollment for IU FTEs is Tuesday, Nov. 23.